Wednesday, February 23, 2011

50 Days: Day 13: Random Thoughts from the kiddos

Day 13: Whatever tickles your fancy (random thoughts from the kiddos)

I told the kids I would type whatever they wanted on my blog. They could say whatever they wanted to, or tell a story, or tell about their life. Whatever! It's a free for all! Enjoy!

Here's what Kaylee has to say:

"I have read 48 Rainbow Magic Fairy books."

"I get to go bowling with my dad, and I'm really excited!"


Here's what Gabby has to say:

Gabby wants to know if her cousin Anna can come to her birthday party. She wants to have a butterfly/Fancy Nancy party.

Gabby wants to go camping in a cabin somewhere for her birthday.

Apparently they didn't have a whole lot to say...but enjoy the random thoughts from my kiddos.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love the randomness of childhood. I'm sure Anna would love going to Gabby's party.