Tuesday, February 8, 2011

50 Days

My friend is doing this on her blog right now about her kiddos. I thought it looked like such a fun idea that I wanted to try it too. I can't wait to see what random, and crazy things come from doing this. It originally started out as a getting to know you thing, but I really like the twist that my friend did to make it about her kids. This will be fun to look back on and see what the kids were like at this stage, especially since I make my blog into a book every year so we can enjoy my randomness for years to come. I took a little bit of liberty on this list in changing a few things around since it was originally meant for an adult get to know you thing. So here it goes...

Day 1: Introduce the kids (have the kids introduce themselves)
Day 2: A bulleted list of everything that happened in your day that involves the kids (their schedules)
Day 3: Their favorite movie
Day 4: A baby photo of each kiddo
Day 5: A letter to your favorite person.
Day 6: A list of what you ate today....hmmm probably what I fed them.
Day 7: A youtube video you find funny (this could be interesting)
Day 8: A photo of them taken recently
Day 9: List some of your favorite activities
Day 10: A letter from Dad to them
Day 11: Share your favorite recipe(s) (their favorite recipes)
Day 12: Self portrait
Day 13: Whatever tickles your fancy (random thoughts from the kiddos)
Day 14: A song from your childhood (favorite song right now)
Day 15: A letter to someone you wish you could meet (who would they love to meet right now)
Day 16: Provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes (Hopefully they won't have any crushes right now but I will find out their favorite movies and characters)
Day 17: A photo that makes you sad (what makes them sad)
Day 18: Set or share a goal (goals that they are working on)
Day 19: Whatever tickles your fancy (random)
Day 20: A letter to someone that changed your life (a letter from me to them)
Day 21: Your favorite television program (theirs, even though they don't watch TV unless through netflix)
Day 22: A photo that makes you happy (what makes them happy)
Day 23: Share one of your favorite tunes (favorite song)
Day 24: Time to face morph (hmmmm....not sure about this one)
Day 25: Someone you judged by their first impression (My first impression of them)
Day 26: Favorite books (theirs)
Day 27: A talent of yours (theirs)
Day 28: Favorite places to shop (theirs)
Day 29: Your favorite color (theirs)
Day 30: The friendliest person you knew for only 1 day
Day 31: Whatever tickles your fancy (random)
Day 32: A photo you took (he he he...this ought to be funny)
Day 33: What you’re craving right now (this will be interesting too)
Day 34: Your favorite quote (favorite sayings right now)
Day 35: A letter to a long lost friend.
Day 36: Some hobbies of yours (theirs)
Day 37: A song that you like to dance to (theirs)
Day 38: A photo of your parents (easy)
Day 39: Zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality (theirs)
Day 40: A deceased person you wish you could talk to (hmmm.....interesting)
Day 41: Whatever tickles your fancy (random)
Day 42: A bad habit you have (theirs)
Day 43: A picture of your favorite place in the world (theirs)
Day 44: Something that fascinates you and why (theirs)
Day 45: A letter to yourself a year ago (what they were like a year ago)
Day 46: Photos of personal things in your life (pets, family, house, etc)
Day 47: Birthday wish list (theirs)
Day 48: A photo of you right now (another one?)
Day 49: Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days (future dreams)
Day 50: A letter to your reflection in the mirror (theirs)

1 comment:

mary said...

What a fun idea! I'm debating starting this myself now! I just don't know that I could keep up with it. Can't wait to see how it goes!