Saturday, February 12, 2011

50 Days: Day 5: A letter to their favorite person

Day 5: A letter to your favorite person.

I know that the kid's favorite person can tend to change from day to day, so this is a letter to the person that is their favorite for today.

A letter from Kaylee to her friend Jessica:

Dear Jessica,

I’m sorry that I haven’t written to you much lately. I will do better. I miss you a lot. You are a very good friend. I was wondering if you could come to my next party.

Love,

Kaylee



A letter from Gabby to her cousin Savannah:

Dear Savannah,

I like you because you play with me a lot. Happy Birthday to you. I am very happy you invited me to your birthday party. It was so much fun! I really loved your birthday cake. It was so cute.

Love,

Gabby

No comments: