Monday, July 26 - We picked up our Subaru Forester at the vehicle shipping place. It finally made it back to the mainland from Hawaii. We had to pick it up in Los Angeles, CA. Then we headed back to Utah with my mom's car that we drove out to CA, and our car that we picked up.
Tuesday, July 27 - After getting home late Monday we slept in a bit and just relaxed a bit on Tuesday morning. Tuesday afternoon we headed over to my sister Wendy's house to see my new nephew Hudson, and to let the girls play with their cousin Roman.
Wednesday, July 28 - My oldest sister Janeene asked if I would mind babysitting for her. I had 5 kids for the day (my 2 girls, and her 3 kiddos). They played with Lego's, watched Phineas and Ferb, and washed my car, and my mom's car. What a day!!!
Thursday, July 29 - I went with my mom to pick out new paint colors for her family room (it has been a shade slightly darker than white, tinted bluish for about 15 years...time for some color!) After we got back from Home Depot Wendy, Roman, and Hudson came over to play for the afternoon.
Friday, July 30 - I got a text from my cousin asking if she could come over to visit. They just got a new car (almost exactly like my car) and I was excited to see it, and see her, and her boys. Then she called me to see if we wanted to go swimming at her in-laws house instead. So, we gathered up swimming stuff and headed out to Sugarhouse to swim with Tiffany and her boys. Kaylee found a great way of diving off of the diving board, and Gabby was pretty content to stay in the shallow area.
Saturday, July 31 - Friday night we went to the drive-in with Wendy's family, Marla, and Tiffany's family. I figure these pictures can count as my Saturday pictures since we didn't get home until 1:30 Saturday morning. We took the kids to see Despicable Me, and then stayed to watch Charlie St. Cloud that played after it. On Saturday we were all so tired that we didn't really do much. My little sister Marla and I played the Harry Potter Lego game on the Wii...and that was about the extent of our Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment