



At one point they were seeing how big of waves people could create in the pool. Someone (I'm not sure who) decided it would be cool if people jumped in from each side of the pool at the same time. So, Marla (my little sis), Erik (my cousin), Spencer (my bro-in-law), Paul (my sexy better half), Kaylee (my dare devil daughter), and Andrew (my cousin-in-law) all jumped in at the exact same time. It was pretty cool, but they didn't make as big of a wave as they hoped.


After all the swimming fun it was time for the cake. Tiffany couldn't find the candle she had bought for the cake, so Andrew took care of that problem by finding a box of sparklers. So, Lightning McQueen had sparks goin' on behind him. It was pretty awesome.




To finish of the fun-filled party Carter opened his birthday presents. Wendy's family, Marla, and my family got Carter an amazingly awesome bubble blower that blows huge bubbles with little bubbles inside. I kinda wanted to open it and play with it before I took it to the party...but I contained myself and wrapped it in awesome cars wrapping paper instead.


1 comment:
Now we know why the water in the pool was so low the next day. HEhehehe
We need to have a mega big bubble party. I wanted to play with the bubbles too. We should have opened it at the beginning of the party!
Now you will have to come and visit me again hehehe
Post a Comment