Monday, August 30, 2010

Halloween - Sneek Peek

I am a planner...I like to have things done. I know that Halloween is still 2 months away but yes, my kids have already chosen their Halloween costumes (and yes, I have already stashed things away for Christmas). I learned a few years ago that if you don't decide early all the really cute costumes are gone. This year my kids both want to be fairies. Gabby wants to be a "Berry Fairy" and Kaylee wants to be Tinkerbell since we just went to Disneyland and saw Tinkerbell there. I ordered their costumes online and they just got them and of course HAD to try them on. I am not a fan of Halloween at all (not the gross, scary, creepy halloween stuff), but I love when my girls dress up in cute costumes.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Those costumes are AdORABLE!

Where did you order them from? I haven't even started thinking about Halloween. I have no clue what my kids are going to be. I better get on it