
My Grandpa Oveson had a cabin up Millcreek Canyon that my dad helped to build when he was young, and it was a fun place for the whole family to gather together. I loved going to my Grandpa's Cabin every summer (well, maybe not so much when I came face to face with a big moose). Here is a picture of my cousin Tiffany, my little sister Marla, and me roasting marshmallows at my Grandpa's cabin at the end of the summer of 1999. Wendy was there with us, but she was taking the picture. During this visit to the cabin Tiffany completely cleaned the fireplace spotless. She even climbed in it to make sure it was completely clean, and then she put a plastic bag on her hair as a shower cap and went outside to take a shower in the rain. Oh, the fun times!

1 comment:
I AM never going to be able to live this one down. So I had a neat freak obsession. I'm over it. Just come visit my house (before I've cleaned it)
Post a Comment