Monday, May 19, 2008

Rainbow Rosey Swishy Fishy or Princess Ballerina


Since Kaylee did so amazingly well at her graduation today Paul wanted to take her to get another fish. (If you don't know about our old fish Click Here). He wanted to get an aquarium, and promised that he would clean it and take care of it...the problem is that I've heard that before and I ended up cleaning and taking care of our last aquarium. So, we got Kaylee another Beta fish. She is still trying to decide a name. I think she has narrowed it down to either: Rainbow Rosey Swishy Fishy or Princess Ballerina.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I meant to ask, did you take the castle out so Rainbow Rosey Swishy Fishy couldn't commit suicide?

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Becky, you've been tagged. Check out my blog to see what to do. :)

Nicola said...

Love the name! It totally fits!

Unknown said...

hey your blog looks great! I was debating between this layout and the one I choose. Great taste you have!

Jess