My friend Elaine tagged me quite a while ago on her blog but with the warm weather and then a cold I haven't been blogging much lately. Sorry I've been slacking but I am still here.
How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Joys:
1- Paul, who is the most amazing Husband in the world!
2- Kaylee even if she is five with the attitude of a 15 year old.
3- Gabby - I mean really who couldn't love those adorable faces she makes (Especially the glare that could kill, it just makes me laugh)
Fears:
1- Something happening to Paul. I am especially scared when Paul leaves on the submarine that something might happen to it and it won't come back.
2- Something happening to Kaylee or Gabby. (I had a dream once that something happened and I had to check on them like 5 times that night just to reassure myself.)
3- This is really lame but I'm always afraid something is going to go wrong with my car even though there is nothing wrong with it. One time like 7-8 years ago I was running errands and my brakes went out and I couldn't stop...but amazingly I didn't hit anything and I got it stopped. Now anytime I hear anything in my car it makes my heart jump even if it's a wierd noise on the radio.
Goals:
1- To be a better mom.
2- To finish my degree. After I had kids I never finished college even though I'm pretty close.
3- To travel lots with my husband and kids.
Obsessions/Collections:
1- Ebay...I'm guilty on all levels here. I buy, I sell, I threaten my kids that I will sell their things if they aren't taken care of, and they take my very seriously. I am a seriously addicted ebayer.
2- Mickey Mouse. I'm not nearly as big of a Mickey Mouse collector as I used to be. I actually sold most of my collection on Ebay but I still collect some of my favorites and love Mickey.
3- I am currently obsessed with reading. Lately it has been Stephanie Meyer but now that I'm done reading The Host I think I am going to read Ender's Game again. I haven't read that book probably since jr. high and The Host has inspired me to want to read it again. Besides that...I have to wait until August to read the next Stephanie Meyer book.
Randoms/suprising fact about me:
1- I thought I would hate living outside of Utah...but now that I'm back in Utah I miss living in Washington. The drivers are much nicer, the air is much more breathable, it's really nice living near the water, and my family doesn't get sick nearly as often.
2- I hideout a lot. I am not very good at making new friends and I'm better at keeping to myself in my own little bubble. I really wish I was better at making new friends and talking to people I don't know.
3- I love to scrapbook and I have a huge scrapbook store on ebay but it has been months since I have actually sat down and done any scrapbooking. Wendy, we should get together and scrapbook.
You're It:
Tag..you're it...Nicola, Jess F., Wendy, Tiffany, and anyone else who just happens to read my blog that hasn't done it yet.
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment