Thursday, May 29, 2008

A fun day...

Today we (Wendy and I) were supposed to meet our friend Nicola at the zoo after her daughter got out of school. There turned out to be a rainy problem and it was still raining by the time we were going to meet her. We decided to meet at the mall instead to eat lunch and decide what we were going to do today instead. The kids really enjoyed going on the carousel at the mall.

By the time we were done at the mall the sky was looking pretty blue so we decided to take our chances at the zoo anyway. I am so glad we decided to go. The weather was perfect, no rain and not hot, and the zoo was very empty. I guess the rain scared off a lot of people so it was so nice not having to fight crowds just to walk around.



Kaylee always loves to read the map and she is getting really good and showing me right where we are in the zoo.

Lately Gabby has been walking around the house saying "Mom, I lost my friends." She has told me this WAY to many times to count. Don't worry, she found her friends...Now maybe they won't get lost again.
We went to the Discovery Land Theater and learned about animal senses. We were early to the show so the kids danced, ran around, and entertained us.


Thank you Wendy and Nicola for another MUCH needed break. And as always I couldn't pick which pictures I liked the best so I posted a ton...Enjoy!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You know I am always up for spending a day with you and Nic. . .it's always a fun day! Even if we had just gone to the mall it would have been an adventure! We need to find something to do the week after next too!

Nicola said...

The pictures are great! It is so fun to see how cute your girls are! Thanks again for the great day! I am so game for doing something the week after next too! I have a feeling summer is going to be a hard adjustment for Noelle.

The Eldredge's said...

Looks like you had a blast! That is so funny that Gabby says she cant find her friends because Kennadee says that all the time that is hillarious!!