Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A "Sweet" trip

Okay, so here's what I think is funny...My last blog post we were at the zoo...this post, once again we ended up at the zoo. I love our zoo pass, it makes it so easy and fun to go. First though we made a trip to the Sweets Candy Factory. My friend Nicola has taken her kids on the tour there a few time and they have loved it so she asked if we would want to go...of course we said yes. My cousin Tiffany is in town visiting and I invited her to come with us. We had fun going on a tour of the factory and it was really cute with all the kids (even the babies) wearing hair nets.




After the candy factory we headed over to the zoo to have a picnic and wander around. We ended up having such a huge group that we split up for a while to wander around and then we met up again later. At the cheetah exhibit Gabby was having a hard time seeing over people and didn't want to walk around so I put her on my shoulders...she liked that idea, but didn't stay there for long.

Here is part of the our group at the zoo. A few people ducked out of the picture.
The highlight of the zoo today was the playground. It was insanely busy but the kids loved it and had tons of fun. Then we went on the train and headed for home. Gabby was so tired she fell asleep in the car and I had the hardest time waking her up when we got home.

1 comment:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Becky,
I am going to be in Utah next week, and would love to see you. Would you email me your phone number? My email address is uthjazz@sbcglobal.net.
Thanks!