Friday, April 4, 2008

Ballerina the Fish


Yesterday morning I went to Wendy's house first thing in the morning, followed by going to a scrapbooking warehouse sale, out to lunch, to our friends house, back to Wendy's house, then to dinner with Paul. We finally made it home at about 7:30, just in time to get the girls ready and off to bed. After things settled down I went down to the kitchen and found that the fish had managed to jump out of its bowl and had been on the counter for quite a while.
About 4 days ago I cleaned the fish's bowl. It was really enjoying the clean water...but I guess it was a little to close to the top. I haven't had the heart to tell the girls that their fish jumped out and isn't there anymore but I think we will have to make a trip to the fish store and get another fish. But, this time I will make sure that when I clean the bowl I don't fill it so much.

6 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Becky,
I'm was happy to hear from you! I love these blogs. They are such a good way to keep in touch with people. Your girls are so cute!

Jessica Newman said...

HI Becky! I love your blog I found it on Miriam's blog -its so cool to see what's new in your lives! does Marla have a blog yet?

Nicola said...

I am so sorry that Ballerina jumped out of her bowl. I hope that the girls do ok with the news. Thanks for coming and visiting us. We had a blast. I am sorry that I am so boring. Can you tell that I am not used to having visitors?

The Eldredge's said...

Oops! That happened to one of Russell's big fish before we were married. Keep us posted on the new fish. By the way the comment from Jessica Newman is my sister Jessica just in case you didn't know!

Tanya said...

Sorry, but that is hilarious. I hope the girls took it ok. Children get attached to their pets.

April said...

That's really funny! I didn't know beta's jumped!