Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs

K & G have been begging ALL WEEK to dye Easter Eggs. I told them that we would dye eggs on Saturday so that Paul could do it with us. Pretty much the first thing out of their mouths this morning was asking if they could dye eggs since it was "finally" Saturday. I told them there were a few things that needed to be done including the chores on their list for the day. Wow! I have never seen them rush through their chores like that, even when we offered to go to a movie yesterday they didn't want to do chores...but when it comes to dying eggs the chores were done remarkably fast.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

How fun!!! It looks like they had a blast. Maybe that motivation would work on my kids. Getting them to do anything is like pulling teeth. (=