
Tuesday, April 13 - Kaylee fell asleep sitting up and kinda hunched over. I don't know how she fell asleep like that.

Wednesday, April 14 - The plumeria trees have been blooming lately. They are the most beautiful trees, and amazing flowers in all different colors. We went on a walk and the girls put flowers in their hair, and I took some pictures of the trees.
Thursday, April 15 - Kaylee really wanted The Old Spaghetti Factory Mizzithra Cheese spaghetti for lunch...since she knew that wasn't an option she decided to make her own version. She even found a cup from Old Spaghetti Factory to drink out of. I made some spaghetti noodles for her and she put butter, mozzerella and parmesan cheese on the noodles.
Friday, April 16 - We walked to the library for storytime and to get some new books. I think it's funny that the library that is near our house is the Salt Lake Library.

Saturday, April 17 - We went to the Dole Pineapple plantation to get my little sister some more pineapple candy, and then we decided to head up to the North Shore to find Ted's Bakery. We had heard of Ted's bakery from a few people that it's the best bakery in Hawaii....WOW!!! It really is yummy. We got the Chocolate Haupia Cream Pie (we found out that Haupia is Coconut Pudding). That is the best pie I have EVER had. We also went to Sunset Beach which is the longest sandy beach on Oahu. It has been added to my very short list of favorite beaches here. The waves were amazing, the sand was nice soft sand, and they actually had a parking lot instead of attemping to find a spot to park along the side of the road. Okay, mostly it's the waves, beach, and sand that made it a fave, but the real parking lot was a definate bonus.

1 comment:
Becky! It all looks so fun!! and that pie! oh my gosh...it looks so delicious!! I can't wait to be there.. WE ARE SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!
Post a Comment