This morning I woke up to the sounds of a very high pitch scream of Gabby coming running up the stairs...it went something like this: "Oh Kaylee!!!! It's Easter!!! The Easter Bunny came! Come look, Hurry!" I really prefer not to wake up to high pitch screaming. A nice whisper in my ear works quite nicely. I pulled myself out of bed and went downstairs to see what the kids discovered.
Wow!!! Can I come to your house for Easter? The Easter Bunny didn't bring much chocolate to my house. I think I am missing out. I love that Gabby was so excited. Makes the Holiday twice as fun. (=
1 comment:
Wow!!! Can I come to your house for Easter? The Easter Bunny didn't bring much chocolate to my house. I think I am missing out. I love that Gabby was so excited. Makes the Holiday twice as fun. (=
Post a Comment