Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weekly Review - November 15-21

Our fun trip in Oahu, Hawaii

Sunday, November 15 - Welcome Home Paul!!! Kaylee, Gabby, and I got to go on a boat ride to see the submarine. Then we got to see Paul!!!


Monday, November 16 - We went to Waikiki Beach and played in the sand. We tried to build a sand castle but it didn't work very well. It rained a little bit but we had fun playing in the ocean.

Tuesday, November 17 - We went to the Dole Pineapple Plantation and learned about how pineapples grow. After we left the Pineapple Plantation we headed north to go to the beach. I liked the north shore beach a lot more than Waikiki Beach.


Wednesday, November 18 - Paul had to work so we just hung out at the hotel. I took the girls to the park, and swimming at the hotel pool.

Thursday, November 19 - We went to the Sea Life Park, an interactive adventure park. We watched a dolphin show, saw lots of different sea life, and fed the sea lions.

Friday, November 20 - We went Shopping at the Beach Walk by Waikiki Beach. There was Tiffany & Co., Chanel, Gucci, Prada, and tons more. We ate lunch at a nice cheesburger place, and Gabby loved eating her lunch with a little umbrella in it.

Saturday, November 21 - Paul had to work on the sub. I went shopping at the Navy Mall, and the girls rode on a Christmas Train right outside the mall.

No comments: