Sunday, October 25 - We had family dinner at my parent's house. After dinner Kaylee and Savannah were comparing to see who was taller (Kaylee is 2 year older that Savannah, but Savannah is really tall). Kaylee is still just barely taller than Savannah.

Monday, October 26 - For family home evening we decided to rake the leaves into piles and jump in them. I thought it would be even more fun to put a pile at the bottom of the slide.


Tuesday, October 27 - It snowed! Gabby was watching the snow falling out the patio door.

Wednesday, October 28 - Sorry, no pictures. Wendy did a few peoples hair today and I was kinda keeping an eye on Roman, and chatting with her while she did hair. Totally forgot to get out my camera all day.
Thursday, October 29 - I needed to go into Best Buy to find a couple things. We ended up on the camera aisle and Kaylee thought it was so funny to watch herself on the video camera.

Friday, October 30 - Kaylee and Gabby - Halloween programs at school singing Halloween songs, Halloween parties at school (I helped in both of their parties with a pumpkin bowling game), and a Halloween party with friends after school..What a day!!!




Saturday, October 31 - We went trick-or-treating at my grandma's assisted living apartment building, at the mall, and around the neighborhood...which resulted in A LOT of candy.



No comments:
Post a Comment