Sunday, November 1 - For dinner we made Scones. The kids like to make their scones with cookie cutters so they can have fun shapes to eat for dinner.

Monday, November 2 - We had quite the adventure trying to take kids to school. The freeway had been shutdown because of a really bad traffic accident and was backed up for miles. After being stuck on the freeway for forever (okay about 45 minutes, we went 2 miles in 45 minutes) we finally took an exit and tried to take regular roads to the school. Unfortunately they were just as bad, or worse than the freeway. After being stuck going absoluetly nowhere for another 45 minutes we turned around and went home. We went to lunch at a really SUPER yummy japanese restaurant - Yamasaki *YUM*!

Tuesday, November 3 - I put the kids to bed and was folding some laundry in our family room. Kaylee said something down the hall so I went to find out what she needed and found that Gabby wasn't in her bed, or her bedroom, or the bathroom. I went looking for her and found her curled up on my bed asleep.

Wednesday, November 4 - The kids were playing and it was almost bedtime. I told them it was time to clean things up and get ready for bed. After the area was cleaned up I went to send kids to bed and Kaylee had drawn this picture on the dry-erase board. It is a picture of a house, with the girl's bunk bed. The stick figure standing up is supposed to be me and I'm saying "To the bed mom said", and then the other picture is the girls in their bunk bed and it says "Fine."

Thursday, November 5 - While Kaylee was at school Gabby and Roman were playing with a "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs umbrella". While I went to get Kaylee, Gabby went with Wendy and Roman to the Aquarium.


Friday, November 6 - After school we went to Target to find a few things. We contained all 3 kids in the cart.

Saturday, November 7 - We went to Customer Appreciation Day at the Snowbird Ski Resort. We got to ride a tram up to the top of the mountain and enjoy the view, and snow.

2 comments:
Love Kaylee's picture! Too funny. I didn't know those carts could hold three kiddos. I'm impressed
I love the pic of them all stuck in the cart. I wish my three still fit in one. Sometimes I think that it would be nice to have them caged for a bit. (= Looks like you had a great week. Hope you are enjoying Hawaii!
Post a Comment