After Paul got off work yesterday we went and played at Waikiki Beach. I had found the kids a sand set to build a sandcastle but we mostly just played in the water. It rained on us a little bit, but we figured we were getting wet in the water anyway. The girls were covered in sand when we were done playing. We will definately be going back to the beach this week.
the beaches in Hawaii is so nice, and warm, looks like fun. Roman would be so jealous if he were seeing the girls playing in the sand. He even asked if Mom and Dad played in the sand in Moab when they drove through there this past weekend.
It looks so beautiful there! What a cool thing. I am glad that you are loving the beach. I love the pic at the end where Kaylee has her shoes on the wrong feet. I am glad you are all having a blast. (=
3 comments:
the beaches in Hawaii is so nice, and warm, looks like fun. Roman would be so jealous if he were seeing the girls playing in the sand. He even asked if Mom and Dad played in the sand in Moab when they drove through there this past weekend.
Sounds like you have been really busy. Have you got a house yet? I'm really glad you are with your husband. Good luck in your new home.
It looks so beautiful there! What a cool thing. I am glad that you are loving the beach. I love the pic at the end where Kaylee has her shoes on the wrong feet. I am glad you are all having a blast. (=
Post a Comment