5 weeks ago
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Sand Angels
Kaylee really wants to move to the beach. She has even shown that she doesn't need snow to make snow angels...she'll just use the sand. I just found this video from our camping trip.
Another post by...
Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She kills me. She is so cute! I love the fact that she is so at home making sand angels. I think I would have been too prissy as a kid. (= BTW...it has been forever and a day since we have done something. We so need to get together! I would say this week because Noelle has time off school but Maren is going to be down and out for a few days. But I do want to get together especially if you are leaving in January! I still can't believe you are going. It stinks! But it is good for Paul. (=
If Kennadee was there she would be right there with her! She loves to play in dirt and sand and anything messy!! It looks like she is having a blast!!
Post a Comment