Monday: My parent's got home from there trip to Scandanavia (Denmark, Sweden, and Norway) and our dog was at Janeene's house while we were camping. Kaylee had school Monday morning, after we picked Kaylee up we stopped and got some lunch (Paul still had time off work so he was with us too), we went to Osh Kosh to find some new clothes for school pictures (we found Gabby an outfit), then we went to Boondock's (I got a gift certificate for my birthday a few months ago from Wendy and Marla). At Boondock's we took the girls on the bumper boats, to the kids play area, and played a few arcade games. After leaving Boondocks we went to my parent's house. They brought us some swedish chocolate, and an ornament from Sweden. They were happy to be back but completely exhausted after being up for over 24 hours.
Here are a few pictures from the kids playing at Boondock's:
Here are a few pictures of Gabby that I managed to snap before leaving to take the girls to school:

Thursday: Paul had to go back to work from his time off (he really didn't want to...he was really enjoying the time off, even if it did mean shopping with me.) I took him to work, and the girls to school and then....yep, you guessed it...I went shopping again!!! I have also been making the girls some Christmas presents. I'll post some pictures when they are done...so far they're turning out good.
Friday: I know...you're never going to guess...but yes, once again, I did go shopping. I went to the Making Memories warehouse sale with Wendy (after Kaylee was out of school) and bought a bunch of scrapbook stuff. When we paid it was time for their drawing...they drew out all the winners, and then had one more drawing just for people who were still there. Guess what?!?!? I WON!!!!! I got a really cool desktop organizer filled with $50 of scrapbook stuff. It was totally worth going to that sale! After the sale we went back to Wendy's house and Kaylee wanted to help Wendy clean up he house to get it ready to sell...So, I left her there. You can read about it on Wendy's blog here. Marla picked her up and brought her home and then watch "Made of Honor" with me.
Saturday: This morning Paul had to be to a meeting for work at 9:00. He had signed us up to clean our church today...at 9:00. I got the kids over to the church and they loved helping wash all the door windows. They liked even more that I bought them a gallon of chocolate milk for being such excellent helpers. Now, I am attempting to watch General Conference but with kids wanting attention and asking a million questions it hasn't been working out to well.
I hope you have enjoyed my week in review...Stay tuned for more exciting things to come (and yes, they will be more exciting than this post).

2 comments:
dang you're a shopaholic! Fun week, this month is going to be fun! I was writing things on my calender, we are going to have lots to blog about this month :) I guess I should take a picture of my sign when it goes up tomorrow huh? Definitely blog worthy.
Wow looks like a crazy shopping week!! How fun!! Congrats on winning the prize!!
Post a Comment