Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Photo Tag

I was tagged by my friend Miriam with a photo tag....so, here's the rules:


1. Go to your "My pictures" file
2. Click on the 4th folder
3. Go to the 4th picture and upload it
4. Tell about your picture
5. Then tag people (not required...but fun to see what other people come up with)

This picture is from the 2005 Christmas season (while we still lived up in Washington). We went to Target one day and Santa and the elves were walking around taking pictures with the shoppers. Kaylee (age 2, almost 3) is in the front middle of the picture, Gabby (age 8 months) is being held by Santa. Wow that doesn't seem like that long ago...but my girls are sooo little.

Now I am going to tag: Wendy, Nicola, Tiffany, Jess F., and anyone else who wants to try a fun tag.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

What a great picture! I tried to do the tag but when I got into the "my pictures" folder I realized that the only pictures in that folder are the ones that actually came with the computer. I put all my other pictures in other places. Go figure. You girls are adorable no matter what the age! Great pic, btw!!!