Saturday, October 4, 2008

I got tagged...8 things

8 t.v. shows I love to watch...America's got Talent, America's Funniest Videos, Without a Trace, NCIS, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, CSI NY, CSI Miami

8 things that happened yesterday...I took Paul to work, took Kaylee to school, went to Wendy's house, went to the Making Memories Warehouse Sale, WON A PRIZE at the warehouse sale, went back to Wendy's house, Left Kaylee at Wendy's house Details here, Watched "Made of Honor" with Marla

8 things I'm looking forward to...Christmas, Paul being back on a submarine (he's in a MUCH better mood when he's on a sub...he loves it), The Twilight movie, Going to see "Nights in Rodanthe" (Yeah, I still haven't seen it and I wanted to a week ago), living by the beach, Going to Snowbird for customer appreciation day, Going to Boo at the Zoo, and taking the girls to a pumpkin patch

8 things on my wish list...Sleeping in later than 7:00 A.M., A clean house (for more than 5 minutes), a nap (yeah right...that's impossible), That my house will sell fast and easy when we get ready to move, finish my college degree, to be a wonderful mom and wife, that everything wasn't SOOO expensive, and did I mention...I really wish I could take a nap

8 people who I'm tagging...
Wendy
Nicola
Maria
Jess
Tiffany
Elaine
Miriam
Janeene

No comments: