Friday, October 31, 2008

My princesses and a super hero

The other day I found a post on a blog about Tilt photography studios grand opening. If you brought your kids in costume they would take their picture, send you an email, and a 5x7 portrait. On Wednesday afternoon Wendy and I went to the studio with our princesses and Super man. After about an hour it was our turn. Kaylee was more than happy to pose...and pose...and pose. Gabby wasn't as thrilled about posing but did for a minute. Superman (Roman) was tired of sitting still and was ready to go crazy (or maybe just jump on some furniture). Here are a few pictures that the photographer got of our kids.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

They did turn out super cute! Thanks for letting me know and for letting us come too. Even though Roman was a little out of control we'll always remember that was just how he was when he was 1. You would never guess looking at that picture of Gabbers that she was scowling the rest of the time. Very cute! Can't wait to get them! Oh yeah and Tuesday, Wednesday they all run together, it could have been Sunday for all I know (Other than the fact that I know we didn't go to church that day).

Heather said...

CUTE!!!

The Eldredge's said...

Cute pictures!! It looks like they had a fun Photo shoot!! That's awesome!!