Friday, October 31, 2008

Disney Halloween

Tonight a whole group came to my house for Halloween and to go out trick-or-treating. Almost everyone was a Disney character (or could fit in with one).

First we have princesses: Cinderella (Kaylee), Sleeping Beauty (Gabby), and Snow White (Savannah)

Next we have Prince Charming (Steve), and Cinderella (Kaylee)

Then there is Chris (I'm not sure what he is...I guess with all our royalty I guess we needed some security)

Here we have: Snow White (Savannah), Tinkerbelle (Tiffany), and Sleeping "Cutie" (Gabby)

Then there is: Jessie from Toy Story (Marla), and Sleeping "Cutie" (Gabby)

Here is the whole group that went trick-or-treating in my neighborhood: Jaren (the indian...think Peter Pan to keep with the disney theme), Kaylee, Chris, Gabby, Marla, Steve, Savannah, and Tiffany

3 comments:

Janeene said...

Jaren's indian costume was actually inspired by Peter Pan....another Disney movie. It looks like you had fun. I wanted to see your Hula Dancer (Lilo) costume though.

Wendy said...

I agree with Janeene, where are the pictures of YOUR costume?? It does look like you had fun, sorry we couldn't be there but it was nice to be able to put Roman to bed in his bed at bedtime.

The Eldredge's said...

Fun!! I really wanted to dress up this year but Russell didn't want to and I ran out of time, money, & creative juices!!LOL!! Now let's see a picture of your costume!!