Friday, May 9, 2008

Page 123 Tag

My friend had this on her blog and tagged anyone who reads her blog. I guess since I regularly read her blog then it includes me.

The first is called Page 123

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

The nearest book to me is "Eclipse" by Stephanie Meyer from the Twighlight series. Here's what the next 3 sentences say:

Jacob Wasn't Smiling. His dark eyes were critical of my reaction. "It's a little bit more powerful than that. More absolute."

Now I'm supposed to tag 5 people so here it goes...I tag Wendy, Janeene, Maria, Tiffany, Jess F., and Tanya.

Here is a totally seperate side note but I'm so happy about it I had to comment...My next door neighbors have MOVED!!! The last couple days they have been packing up trailors and taking it away. I have been having the biggest celebration that they are moving. I have NEVER had neighbors as aweful as them and I'm sure no one will be able to top them.

6 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Thanks for the tag but all my books are packed so I can't do it!! LOL! By the way we will be in Utah next week and we would love to see you guys!! It will be toward the end of the week!! I will call you with more details!!

Jessica Newman said...

congrats on the neighbors moving! and here's hope that good ones move in soon! by the way I am totally ok with you reading my blog! And I love that you commented :) I hope you are ok with me reading yours! Your girls are so big and so-o ADORABLE! They look so much like you!

Nicola said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I am celebrating with you! I would do a jig but I think it would embarrass everyone around me. (= So glad that those awful people have moved!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

What do you think about the Twilight books? I love them!! I am so hooked. It's pathetic really. :) I'm reading her newest book, "The Host" right now.

Jess said...

I will post it on my blog. I love Stephenie Meyer! Thanks to the last commenter for telling me about "The Host" now I must find it and devour it!

Jess

Wendy said...

I will do this after I get back. I keep thinking about it but all the books that are nearby only have 5 or 10 pages, and they definitely don't have paragraphs.