Thursday, March 20, 2008

Little People Merry-go-round

This morning I went upstairs to check on the kids in the playroom (It was a little to quiet...I had to make sure they weren't up to something) and Gabby had found a new way to use her See and Say toy. It took me a couple times taking video of it so by the time I got this video she wasn't doing it as much. But you still get the idea of what the Little People were doing on the see n say. It was hilarious walking into the room with this creativity.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

What a great imagination! Adam and Maren loved the video. I think it is great that Gabby is so creative!

The Eldredge's said...

That is so cute!! I love when kids get an idea and put it together!! That's the best!!

April said...

Hey! I linked to your blog from Tiffany's. I can't believe how big your girls are! They are so cute. I'm impressed they sat on the Easter bunny's lap, Devri is terrified of him!