Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Play day and the Easter Bunny

Today I met Wendy at the mall because I didn't have any Easter shopping done, and Gabby's birthday is also next Tuesday. When we first got to the mall we let the kids play in the play area to get out all their extra wiggles so they would be better while we were shopping. They had so much fun running, jumping, climbing, and playing. Roman was majorly in love with the dinosaur. He kept crawling to it and kissing it. It was fun watching the kids play.




After we left the play area we were hungry so we set out to find the food court. We ended up finding the Easter Bunny instead. The kids wanted to sit on the bunny's lap so we pulled out the camera and figured it was a great photo op. Even Roman was really good about sitting on the bunny's lap.

After visiting the bunny we did make it the food court which had a huge carousel in it. The girls immediately wanted to ride it. We managed to get them to eat a pretty decent amount of lunch and then they hopped on the carousel. They found the hourses they wanted (or rather the horse that Kaylee wanted), and rode around and around in circles. They all LOVED it including Roman.




After the fun stuff at the mall I did manage to get my Easter shopping done. We headed home (Stopped and visited Paul at his office) and then Kaylee had found a quarter in our car. Since we have to pass McDonald's to get home she figured that the quarter MUST be for a kiddie cone...so, I stopped and got the girls kiddie cones. When we got home they ate their kiddie cones and played outside for another hour and a half...Hopefully this means they will be sleeping REALLY well tonight.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You are lucky you got your shopping finished. Good thing you have such an awesome sister who buys "replacement binkies" for your kids to distract them.

The Eldredge's said...

Sounds like a fun day!! Hope you guys have a Happy Easter!!

Nicola said...

I am so jealous. I wish I could have been there, instead I got stuck doing RS stuff and running around like a mad woman. It sounds like you had such a good time. We totally have to get together soon. I am going crazy up here!

Your girls are adorable, btw!