Today Wendy came over to scrapbook and save my sanity. I had to take Kaylee to school and Gabby wanted to stay home with Wendy and Roman. Roman was supposed to be sleeping but he only took about a 45 minute nap. When he woke up instead of getting Roman out of the Pack n' play Gabby got in with him to play. Wendy called to find out where a camera was and they were still in there when I got home. We didn't egt much scrapbooking done but it was really nice to have some company and some sanity...and at least the play room got cleaned up and stayed mostly clean today.


When I went to pick Kaylee up from school Gabby did not want me to leave her behind...and she was in desperate need of a nap. She was asleep before we were half-way to Kaylee's school. On our way home we got stuck in horrible traffic because of an accident on I-15 and as a firetruck went past us with it's siren blaring Gabby woke up. Since traffice was completely stopped I opted to take Provo Center street and avoid I-15. I think we made it home faster that way, or at least I would like to think we did. It usually takes me about 15-20 minutes to get home from Kaylee's school but today it took about 45!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment