
Today we took the girls to Target to get their pictures taken in their Easter Dresses along with Roman, Savannah, and Jaren. I think we may have been insane trying to get them all together in a picture but we got some cute and funny pictures. I really didn't like the photographer...she seemed more interested in getting us in and out more than anything. At least the kids cooperated and we got some cute pictures...I would credit that more to the cute kids than the photographer though. Anyway, we went to Wendy's house and she did the girl's hair before pictures. First, here are some cute pics of Gabby with Curlers in her hair.

These next pictures are after we got back from getting pictures taken with the kids in their Easter outfits still. Kaylee's hair was still kind of wet when we took the curlers out of her hair for pictures so her curls had completely fallen by the time we got back. Gabby's hair stayed curly pretty well until the rain and snow got to it later. I think it's funny that Roman is just interested in watching what Gabby is doing.




Tonight was my grandma's 80th birthday party and Kaylee was so excited to jump up and say surprise when my grandma walked in but by the time it was time to say surprise she decided to pretend to be shy. My sister took a few pictures there so here are a few of the pictures she got.

These next pictures are after we got back from getting pictures taken with the kids in their Easter outfits still. Kaylee's hair was still kind of wet when we took the curlers out of her hair for pictures so her curls had completely fallen by the time we got back. Gabby's hair stayed curly pretty well until the rain and snow got to it later. I think it's funny that Roman is just interested in watching what Gabby is doing.



Tonight was my grandma's 80th birthday party and Kaylee was so excited to jump up and say surprise when my grandma walked in but by the time it was time to say surprise she decided to pretend to be shy. My sister took a few pictures there so here are a few of the pictures she got.

1 comment:
I Love the Girl's Dresses. I can't wait to see your pictures. TTYL
Roony
Post a Comment