We attempted to get all the kids together for an Easter picture. The photographer said she got some really good ones of the kids...I don't know that I would call them really good ones but they do show the kids personalities. (Have I mentioned I did NOT like the photographer?)
We got our pictures back today that we got of the kids in their Easter clothes. I think they turned out pretty good considering how incredibly aweful our photographer was (yes, that is putting it very nicely...she was AWEFUL). However, the kids were all cute so the pictures turned out good. I bought my kids some incredibly cute (and way to expensive) dresses hoping for some cute pictures of my incredibly cute girls in their incredibly cute dresses...It almost worked, we just shouldn't have gone to Target expecting much. Okay, I think I'm done venting about the horrible photographer.


3 comments:
We'll try this again -
Dang those are some cute pictures of your nieces and nephews! Especially that little one. Is he not just the cuttest little boy in a hat and saddle shoes (which you can't see, it's a total pity) that you have ever seen!?!? Good things we have such cute kids or that photographer could have totally ruined things for us!
They look adorable. I love the one of Kaylee and Gabby hugging at the top. It still kills me how big Gabby is getting. But they do look adorable. Kelly said the pictures of Roman look way too perfect that he almost looks like he was a doll that was posed. (= I do think that they are all adorable. And the dresses....way worth it!
I'm thinking you didn't like the photographer? ha ha I think they turned out great! Cute kids.
Post a Comment