Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekly Review - May 30-June 5

Sunday, May 30 - We went out to Bellows Beach...but I forgot my camera. Kaylee was getting really good on the body board. I snapped a few fuzzy pictures with my phone. After we got back from the beach and were all cleaned up we sat out on our patio and roasted some marshmallows.

Monday, May 31 - Memorial Day! Paul had the day off work for Memorial Day. We decided to go to a fair that was set up next to Aloha Stadium. It was way overpriced! But, at least we had some fun.

Tuesday, June 1 - Last time we went into the Lego store I saw a sign that said that they did a free "make and take" on the first Tuesday of every month. So, after taking Gabby in for her Kindergarten Well-Child check-up we went over to the Lego store. To our disappointment the free make and take was only from 5-7pm and I didn't want to go back late in the evening. We played for a bit, and then I got each of the girls a Lego grab-bag. There is an area that you an make your own Lego people. Kaylee was having lots of fun finding matching pieces and making matching Lego people.

Wednesday, June 2 - The kids wanted a snack, and they wanted to make something. So, we made Swiss-Cake-Roll-Cars. They were fun to make, and really yummy to eat.

Thursday, June 3 - Gabby got her Kindergarten Booster Shots. She was not happy with me at all. When we went into the immunization clinic she asked me if I would go talk to them and tell them that she didn't need shots. She got shots, screamed for a minute when they gave her shots, and then was pretty much fine. Just not very happy with me.

Friday, June 4 - Kaylee and Gabby really enjoy going to the Library every week for story time. This week they had a special guest to help kick off their summer reading program. They had the amazing bubble show. Kaylee was picked to have a bubble put over her since she was being the most well behaved She loved it and thought it was hilarious when a bubble would pop when it was above her or around her.

Saturday, June 5 - We went to the lagoon beaches at the Ko'Olina Resort to play. This time I made sure to bring my camera. I picked up...put it in my bag...and left my memory card in my computer. It was a pretty fun (and nice) beach, and it wasn't too busy. Next time we go somewhere I will make sure I have my camera AND my memory card.

No comments: