

Kaylee has really, really gotten into body boarding lately. She is getting really good at it too. She can now catch a wave without help from her dad. Paul, and Gabby had fun playing in the ocean while Kaylee was body boarding.



As with any beach the kids also love to dig in the sand...and get themselves covered in sand. They were covered from head to toe (and everywhere in between) with sand.







I'm sure you are all wondering what makes this beach any different from any of the other beaches we have gone to here. Well, other than the fact that it's a bay so it's nice and calm, there is also a HUGE rock that you can jump off of. So, you can tell someone to literally go jump off a cliff, and they really can. Paul headed down the beach to jump off the rock "ONE time" is what he said. As he came limping back I asked how many times he really jumped and he said he jumped 3 times and the only thing that stopped him from going again was the way he landed when he jumped the third time. The pictures I got are pretty fuzzy because I was down the beach a ways with the kids. In the first picture Paul is just splashing into the water from his first jump. The second picture is some random people jumping, and the third picture is Paul a little ways down on the rock getting ready to do a flip off the rock into a dive. Paul said it's probably about a 65 foot jump from the top of the rock to the water.



On our way home we stopped at the mall and MAJORLY scored at Gymboree on Winter clothes. If you want winter clothes at a fantastic price Hawaii is definately the place to go shopping! While we were there Kaylee found See's Candy to spend her money on some chocolates, and Gabby found Pretzel Time and got a big soft pretzel.

1 comment:
You have such a beautiful life!! I wish I could play at the beach :-)
Post a Comment