I still have an Internet connection even though it was supposed to be shut off yesterday. So, I figured I would post a few more moving pics before I call the Internet company to see why my Internet isn't disconnected yet. The movers packed my house up in record time. It never ceases to amaze me how fast the movers can load up boxes, and then load up the truck. They loaded most of the house, as well as most of the truck yesterday. All they have left to do today is pack up the kitchen, and finish loading up the truck...Oh, and they were nice enough to leave our beds set up too, so they still have to pack those up. Here's a few more pics that I got yesterday and this morning. The pictures in the garage are this morning. Gabby said that all the boxes piled up were her castle.
Our house is empty, and everything echos (which the kids love, and my head doesn't). Just a few more days and we are gone. Everything feels so much more real now that our stuff is all packed and headed out the door.



No comments:
Post a Comment