Sunday, April 27, 2008

What do you do when your lawn gets dirty?

You vacuum!!!














My next door neighbor's kids spilled doritos all over my front lawn and she had been vacuuming her van so she just pulled her vacuum over to my house and vacuumed my lawn. I thought it was too funny and she was vacuuming my lawn not just with the vacuum hose but with the whole vacuum.

4 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

That is hillarious!! What a fun neighbor!!

Nicola said...

Sure, why not! Definitely an interesting way to clean up dorritos. Sounds like you have had a fun weekend. (=

Jess said...

wow that is so um interesting. I would have never even thought about doing that. I probably would have just left them. but that's just me. I'm glad you took pictures because I don't think I would have believed you other wise.

April said...

Now that's something I've never seen before! Way funny!