
Monday, February 28 - Gabby's birthday is coming up SOON...I really can't believe it...but, she's turning SIX, yep 6-years-old. I found an etsy store (The Sweet and Sassy Boutique, you can also find them on Facebook) that makes the most adorable shirts, and they take custom design requests. Gabby really wants to have a Fancy Nancy Butterfly party and this amazing lady was able to make her a Fancy Nancy birthday shirt and hat.

Tuesday, March 1 - Happy Birthday to my grandma! My grandma was actually born on February 29th...but since there is only one of those every 4 years they made her official birthday March 1. For my grandma's birthday each of the girls took her 2 balloons, and made her a birthday card, and I took her some delicious vanilla fudge. Gabby didn't want to be in the pictures with Kaylee, and my Grandma. It was fun visiting with my grandma on her birthday.

Wednesday, March 2 - Our little dog Falkor loves to play fetch. A lot of times we throw his toy down the stairs for him to run and get. Occasionally we accidentally bump a picture on the wall, or the chandelier. I threw his toy for him to go fetch at the bottom of the stairs but the toy never made it down the stairs, it landed right on top of the chandelier over the stairs. Falkor looked, and looked for where the toy went but never could find it. Now, I just have to figure out how to get it down.

Thursday, March 3 - Gabby has been saving her money so well lately. She has had a goal and she was determined to reach her goal as quickly as she could. She really wanted to get a Build-a-Bear bed set for her dolls. She saved up enough money and was so excited to go get it with her very own money. I love how responsible, and goal oriented she is. She knows what she wants, and how to get it. I can see MANY hours of fun with her new toy.

Friday, March 4 - Just before we went to Hawaii I took the girls to the Mayan Adventures restaurant and they loved it! Ever since we have been back in Utah the kids have been asking when we can go again. They finally earned the privilege to go there for dinner. They were so excited to go watch the divers while eating dinner. The food isn't all that great, but it really is a fun environment. We watched the divers, and enjoyed the show. After we were done eating we went down to the standing area and watched the divers for a few more minutes before heading home.
Saturday, March 5 - DATE NIGHT OUT! WAHOO!!! Paul and I went to the Utah Jazz basketball game against the Sacramento Kings. It was a pretty good game, then it got to the 4th quarter and it became a really good game. The 4th quarter ended and the score was tied 95-95. The game went into overtime and the Jazz won 109-102. It was a fun night out, and my little sister Marla was so awesome to watch our kids for us so we could go out. The kids had a fun night too. They got to hang out at my parent's house and play Wii with their Aunt Marla.

No comments:
Post a Comment