My kids love watching shows on Netflix. They can watch a whole show, and not even have to worry about what time the show comes on, and if they don't have time to watch the whole show they can just pause it and finish watching it later.
Kaylee says that her favorite show is Mythbusters. They like to predict what is going to happen with the myth that they are testing on the show. They also like to make up their own myths that they would test if they were on the show. I'm pretty sure they have seen close to every episode on Netflix. Love this show!

Gabby says that her favorite show is Phineas and Ferb. It's so fun watching this show, it's hilarious, and they make very fun and creative things while on their summer vacation. Of course you can't have Phineas and Ferb without the secret agent platypus Perry. If my kids even suggest another show that I really don't feel like turning on all I have to do is mention Phineas and Ferb and they totally forget whatever other show they suggested. It's a show that I like, and my kids like. Win-win for everyone right?

1 comment:
I have never seen Phineas and Ferb, but Corbin has watched it at friends houses and talks about it all the time. I am glad to hear that it is a good show. I usually like to preview things. I will have to see if I can find an episode to watch
Post a Comment