Day 20: A letter to someone that changed your life (a letter from me to them)
Wow, I have kinda been putting this one off for a few days trying to decide just the right things that I want to say...there are so many things that I WANT to say, but I just don't know HOW to say them. So, I'm just going to wing it and type whatever comes out.
Dear Kaylee,
Thank you for being patient with me while I learn the different stages of being a parent as you are growing up. I know that growing up, and learning so many new things can be so hard sometimes. Just take a step back, take a deep breath (or two, or three), and enjoy being a kid. I love how willing you are to help me out when I need something, and I love how much you love to read. Always keep that love of reading alive. Books are so fun, they take you on adventures, and to places you could only dream of. I want you to always be open to trying new things, find your passion, and learn as much as you can about the things that you love, but remember to enjoy it, and don't stress about the little things. I love you with all my heart, and more!
Love, Mom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Gabby,
Thank you for always making me smile and laugh. I love how you love to bring your blanket and cuddle with me on the couch while we watch tv. I love how you enjoy life, and love to dress up according to your mood. You are so very fashionable and I love it (even if you change your outfit 4 times in a day and drop your clothes on the floor.) Keep your love of adventure alive! Always be creative, and use your imagination. You have such a lively, and active imagination and it is so fun to see the things you think up. Keep making goals, and working towards achieving them and you will have great success. You are so goal oriented, and always work so hard to achieve them. You make me so proud of the things you have done, and continue to do. I love you with all my heart, and so much more.
Love, Mom
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment