5 weeks ago
Monday, January 3, 2011
My New Years Resolution
This year I really want to get back into my picture a day project. I really enjoyed doing it before, and I'm sad that my life got in the way in about September and it just kinda died. This year I want to be better than even and really try to get a picture for EVERY day, not just Most days. It is January 3rd and so far I'm doing good...but it's only January 3rd. I am also going to try to post them regularly on my blog so at the end of the year I can make a picture a day book like I did with my daily pictures from 2009. I love that book and really enjoy the everyday things that I got pictures of. This year I want to enjoy it again. I think part of the reason it just stopped this year is because my life was so everywhere that my picture a day felt more like a chore than something I really enjoyed...so, this year it's back to fun, back to memories, and as always TONS of craziness.
Another post by...
Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE that idea! You take such great pictures, and what a great thing for your girls to have someday! I am excited to see all you post this year :)
Post a Comment