Monday, January 3, 2011

Kaylee's Baptism

My little girl is EIGHT-years-old! Kaylee was so excited to turn 8 so she could be baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She talked about it for months (years actually) and told everyone that she talked to that she was getting baptized on January 1st. It was actually pretty cool because she was baptized on 1-1-11 at 11:00. I am very proud of her choice to be baptized. Here are a few pictures we took before her baptism with her in her white baptism dress.

We were thrilled with the outpouring of love and support that we had from our friends and family. There were about 70 friends and family that came to support Kaylee on her special day. After the baptism at the church we had a luncheon at our house. I snapped a few pictures of my cute nieces and nephew, and the luncheon going on.

3 comments:

Nicci said...

Many blessings to the baptism girl!!

The Eldredge's said...

Where did the time go? I can't believe she is 8!! How neat that she was able to be baptized! Kennadee is already excited to be baptized! Looks like lots of yummy food!!

Tiffany said...

She looked so cute! I am glad we were able to come. This is the first family baptism we have been able to attend~!