
Monday, May 17 - It was a Monday. The worst kind of Monday...the kind that you wish would just end. My kids ended up in time-out more times than should have been necessary, juice got on my laptop and made my left mouse button not work, and on, and on. I did NOT get my camera because I was not in a very pleasant mood.
Tuesday, May 18 - We did our normal daily stuff, and then I made some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. It worked out so nicely that Paul got home right as I was ready to pull them out of the oven.
Wednesday, May 19 - What an insanely crazy day. We started out babysitting for my neighbor. She has an adorable 4 month old little boy. Kaylee wanted to babysit, so, she fed his his bottle, pushed the stroller on our walk, entertained him, and made sure things stayed quiet around the house while he was asleep. After we were done babysitting we went over to one of my friend's house to play a song for her to sing at a relief society dinner. Then we went grocery shopping, and just as I started putting away groceries Paul called to say he was ready for me to pick him up from work. I finished putting away groceries and Gabby was being really grumpy about her chores so I told her to either take a nap or do her chores...she chose the nap. After she woke up I gave the girls a quick bath and threw them in the car so Paul and the girl's could drop me off at the Relief Society dinner at the church. Paul took the girls to Chili's for dinner and then had to be back to the church for a meeting. The RS had a child care room so the girls played in there until Paul and I were done. We went home and put the kids to bed an hour past bedtime which resulted in a lot of emotion, and an upset girl in time out before actually going to bed. Wow!! What a DAY!
Thursday, May 20 - Back to our basic day, school stuff, chores, banana bread (Yum!) Gabby wanted to sit and watch the banana bread bake. She watched it for 20 minutes. Funny girl!
Friday, May 21 - We walked over to the library for their regular story time. They had a guest for story time and he was very energetic. It wasn't actually story time this week, it was music time. He had his guitar, and ukulele. He had shakers for the kids and he had them jumping up, down, and all around (which is why my picture is kind of fuzzy)
Saturday, May 22 - Our day started out getting things cleaned up...including washing our car. After the car was clean, and lunch was gone we had to figure out what we were going to do for the rest of the day. We ended up heading to the North Shore up to Sunset Beach. After playing for a little over 2 hours (and building a sand crater) we headed over to Ted's Bakery for some amazingly yummy dinner, and even better Chocolate Haupia Cream Pie (AMAZING!!! YUM!!!)

1 comment:
Sorry your week was 'crumby' (no pun intended :)
How do you get such good looking bread. I can not bake bread. Do you have a bread maker? I need to get my kids to wash the car. They would love it.
Post a Comment