Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weekly Review - July 26 - August 1

Sunday, July 26 - After House-sitting for Wendy for the weekend I went home, and I discovered how easy it was to make freezer jam. I made peach freezer jam with peaches from my parent-in-laws house.

Monday, July 27 - Kaylee and Gabby helped me make Chocolate Chip Cookies (With chocolate chips from See's Chocolate). Kaylee wanted to put in an egg, and she did an amazing job cracking the egg and putting it in all by herself.

Tuesday, July 28 - After discovering how easy it is to make freezer jam I really wanted some raspberry jam. So, I went to the produce stand and bought a half-flat of berries and made some raspberry freezer jam. It turned out so good, and absolutely delicious.

Wednesday, July 29 - Last week we sent my cousin's cute little boy a birthday present (they live in Texas). They got it in the mail today and after he woke up from his nap they got on Skype so Kaylee and Gabby could watch him open it. They had fun playing on Skype.

Thursday, July 30 - My sister-in-law hosted a cousin's camp out in her backyard. The girls slept in a tent, and the boys slept on the trampoline. My kids had so much fun they wanted to stay the next night too.

Friday, July 31 - After the cousin camp out the kids were playing in the morning. The girls were playing dress-up and school. (Love Gabby's hair!)

Saturday, August 1 - Marla, Kaylee, Gabby, and I went to the Farmer's Market (Yes, we have been to the farmer's market almost every week this summer). After going through the market the girls really wanted to play on the play ground. Then they got snow cones and ate them while watching all the kids playing on the playground.

No comments: