
Monday, August 24 - We found a fabulous produce stand right next to the girl's school. They have the most amazing produce at fantastic prices.


Tuesday, August 25 - There are 2 things that can help make a grocery shopping trip so much more enjoyable...1: Go while kids are at school, 2: go to a store that has kids size shopping carts and let the kids push the groceries around for you. We went with option 2 and it was a very enjoyable shopping trip.

Wednesday, August 26 - After school the girls enjoyed playing outside. My neighbor brought her doll house out for the kids to play with.

Thursday, August 27 - My friend just bought a new house...with a very overwhelming paint job in all the rooms...including the trim, baseboards, and the doors. there were murals, and very dark colors. Gabby and I went over to help with a little bit of painting while Kaylee was at school. The rooms (and baseboards, and everything else) have been transformed back to white and look much better.

Friday, August 28 - After school we headed up to my parent's house. Kaylee's and Gabby's "Bestest Boy" Steve (my brother's old mission companion). They convinced Steve to help them build a little doll house (he's becoming an engineer at BYU). After he finished with the dollhouse they convinced him to play with them until bedtime and then read them a story. I don't know who was more excited to see each other Steve or Kaylee.

Saturday, August 29 - Wow! What an insanely busy day! We started out going to the Farmer's Market downtown. We got some fresh produce and the girls got their balloon animals (their favorite thing there). We met my sister at the fountain downtown. Stopped to grab some lunch. Went to Ikea to get some new TV stands and shelves for my moms house. They wouldn't fit in my car so we went to help my friend move into her new house. I wasn't much help with the moving because I found my puppy (Bella) at her house. She moved to Idaho and her new family came to help my friend move too. My puppy still remembers me and comes to me and listens to me. It was amazing. We went back to Ikea to meet Janeene and buy the stuff the wouldn't fit in my car and put it in her van. Went back to my parent's house and ate dinner and put kids to bed. Built a small TV stand and an entertainment center. Cleaned up a bit and finally made it to bed about 1:00. Wow, that was exhausting typing it all out.


2 comments:
Wow that was very exhausting just reading it you are a busy busy girl!! Your watermelon's look awesome!! I am so jealous!!
So.. I have to admit, I'm SO glad I can finally look at your blog! I didn't have your email address or anything so I could get you to invite me! I probably should have asked someone we know :) ANYWAY.. Your blog is ADORABLE. And you girls are so big!
Post a Comment