Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekly Review - August 2 - 8

I have really been slacking on taking a picture everyday. I need to make sure I get a picture even when we are at home all day.

Sunday, August 2 - Kaylee looks forward to Sunday night every week. That means America's Funniest videos is on. Everyone else loves that show too!

Monday, August 3 - My princesses dressed up, played school, and played Barbie...while I played housekeeper.

Tuesday, August 4 - I scrubbed bathrooms, swept, mopped, made beds, and didn't take any pictures.

Wednesday, August 5 - After getting the house the rest of the way clean I headed up to my parent's house to hang out with Marla for the night so she wouldn't have to be home alone. I babysat Savannah for a little while when I first got to my parent's house.

Thursday, August 6 - Wendy and I were going to take the kids to a new water park but the weather looked very questionable. So, we met up with my friend Nicola and went to Liberty Park and played for free instead (I think it was a lot more fun than the water park would have been).

Friday, August 7 - We played at home, played with neighbors, did some stuff around the house, and didn't take any pictures.

Saturday, August 8 - The kids went to a primary activity at my parent's church today. They played water games and had lunch with their Papa, and had so much fun.

No comments: