Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekly Review - May 24-30

I did really horribly taking pictures this week. I was distracted cleaning the house, reading, and staying up way to late. So, here's what we have for this week:

Sunday, May 24 - We went to church, helped Marla set up her newly remodeled bedroom, and played at Grandma and Papa's house.

Monday, May 25 - Happy Memorial Day! We had a BBQ at my parent's house. All the kids had fun playing outside with Marla.

Tuesday, May 26 - This week the kids had Crazy week at school. Here's Kaylee's crazy hair day. I didn't want to do anything too crazy because she had not wanted to do it at all the year before...after I finished our mildly crazy hairdo she told me that she really did want to go all out this year...oh well.

Wednesday, May 27 - Kaylee playing Leapster TV video games (while I did laundry, and dishes, and cleaned, and Gabby was playing Disney games on the computer)

Thursday, May 28 - It was Gabby's last day of Preschool (until next year), and Kaylee's last day of Kindergarten was Friday. This is Kaylee and Gabby with Miss Kathy the director of their school.

Friday, May 29 - To celebrate getting through another school year Wendy, Marla, and I took the kids to see the new Disney/Pixar movie "Up". It was an excellent movie!!

Saturday, May 30 - We went to Smith's (Grocery Store) to find a watermelon for our Sunday family dinner. Kaylee and Gabby were checking out the different watermelons to see if they were good.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Was the movie any good? Did you like it? i feel bad that we couldn't go with you guys. Your girls are always so cute! I love Kaylee's crazy hair. (=