Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

I don't know how it has been 6 years already since Kaylee was born...and now she is graduating from Kindergarten. She was so excited about the graduation program. Wendy came down and went to her graduation with me. They started the program by singing some songs. Kaylee started out pretty well up with her class considering her stage fright every time she goes up there. She was playing with her tassel, and singing...then all of the sudden it was like she realized what she was doing and she sat down and was hiding her face.

Miss Alycesun had Kaylee come help her hold the posters for the next song.

Then I convinced her to go back up with her class to sing the last song. I let her take the bear that I had gotten for her up to the front, and she did go back up.

They showed a video/slideshow with interviews from the kids, and pictures from throughout the school year. Then her teacher, Miss Cheri, handed out the diplomas.

The class gathered at the back after receiving their diplomas and got to throw their hats up in the air. (My picture of them actually throwing their hats had a lot of parents in the way.)

Wendy got Kaylee a bouquet of flowers for her graduation. She LOVES it!!!

and...last of all...here she is with her wonderful teacher Miss Cheri.

1 comment:

The Eldredge's said...

How fun!! I can't believe she is already done with Kindergarten!! She has gotten so big!! Congrats Kaylee!!