Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gateway Fountain

One of our favorite places to play in water is at the Gateway Plaza Olympic Fountain. On Friday afternoon Wendy and I met Nicola and her kids at the fountain and let them run and play. They added a cool new misting feature in the fountain (okay, maybe it's not new, but I don't remember it). The kids had a blast running and playing in the water. I think we will end up at this fountain several more times over the summer.

Nicola was great at letting wet kids sit on her lap. I offered for Gabby to come back over to me but she was perfectly happy sitting with Nic.

Kaylee and Maren were looking down the cracks at where the water goes after it shoots out of the fountain.

Every time that the fountain would start "misting" all the kids would run to get in the mist.

The kids had fun following each other around in the fountain. Mostly Kaylee was the leader.

No comments: