Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekly Review Feb. 22-28

Here's my weekly review to finish out the month of February. My week started out slow but ended with all sorts of fun with my sisters and friends.

February 22 – I went downstairs this morning to let Bella (our dog) out of her crate (that she sleeps in) and found that she had been sick over night and it was super nasty. After cleaning up her mess I gave her a bath…she wasn’t too thrilled about it, and neither was I, but she needed it.

February 23 – Kaylee is getting pretty good at making her Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches by herself.

February 24 – Today was finally warm enough to go outside. It got up into the 60s today and our neighbor invited us over to play.

February 25 – While Kaylee was at school Gabby and I ran a few errands. One of those errands took us to the mall. Gabby thought that if she held onto this pole she wouldn’t have to walk anymore and I would pick her up. Instead, I took a picture and she still had to walk.

February 26 – Marla came to stay with us for a few days. We made scones for dinner and the girls like to cut out their scones with cookie cutters.

February 27 – We went to Boondock’s (an amusement play place) with Wendy, Roman, and Marla. We had fun in the kiddie cove play area, arcade games, and Bumper Boats.

February 28 – We went to Hogle Zoo with Marla, Wendy, Roman, and Nicola’s family. It was a pretty nice day and the zoo wasn’t very busy. On the zoo train we got charged by a buffalo (very scary).

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow...you have had a really busy week! Thanks for letting us tag along with you yesterday. We had a blast! Can't wait to get together again. I am hoping for Girl's night next weekend. Keep me posted!

The Eldredge's said...

Looks like an eventful week!! Kaylee needs to make me a PB&J it looks delicious!!