After picking Kaylee up at school, having lunch, and an attempt at giving Roman a nap, we went outside to play...Kaylee tried riding her bike and ended up in a huff (and a time-out).
Then things got really interesting. Wendy got to my house after she was done working and I put Kaylee to work on her homework...and Gabby and Roman found an interesting way of keeping themselves entertained (or contained). According to Wendy's Blog I'm running an animal shelter...but to me it seems more like I'm in the funny farm. First things started out with just Roman, and it just kept attracting people (and dogs)...oh, wait, just one other person and one dog.
Since I'm a loner here with the girls, and Wendy's homeless (still waiting on her house in Draper) she has decided to stay with me for a few days while she works at her old office and I babysit Roman. After sharing a dog crate with 2 kids and a dog the kids figured that meant they could all sleep in the pack n' play together too. They thought there was plenty of room for the 3 of them. In the end they all ended up in seperate beds...but after I put them to bed, and before Kaylee went to sleep she wanted to make sure that I remember that tomorrow is St. Patrick's day, and she gets to wear ALL green...She wanted it to be a whole discussion, but it ended at "Go to sleep, or there will be no St. Patrick's day for you."

No comments:
Post a Comment