Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabby!

This week we have been celebrating Gabby's FOURTH birthday!! I have blogged about other fun things we have done this week: Kangaroo Zoo, cupcakes at school, and more. So, here's what we did yesterday to finish up our birthday week.

Yesterday we went to my parent's house to have her family birthday dinner get-together. Gabby wanted Ham and Pancakes for her family b-day dinner so we had a nice breakfast for Sunday dinner. It was fun. It was followed by opening her b-day presents and having Cake. I let Gabby pick out her cake and order it mostly by herself (with just a tiny bit of help). She wanted a Hawaii cake (because she is really ready to move and go to Hawaii). It was a really cute, fun cake. She loved everything about yesterday!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Holy Cake! That is a great cake! I can't believe that Gabby is 4. She is getting so big. Glad she had a great birthday!

The Eldredge's said...

That is an awesome cake!! Happy Birthday Gabby!! Hope it was great!! I love the pic of Roman in her boots that is so cute!!